- Handmade Platinum Setting
- Stamped: "plat" the "pl" have been worn off over time, inside of shank
- The ring is prong set with 7 Round Brilliant cut Diamonds that taper in size from the largest in the center to smaller going each way
- The 7 Diamonds together measure: 1ct T.W. with an Average VS2-SI1 Clarity and H-I Color
- The band/shank of the ring measures 2.8mm all the way around with the top Diamond portion measuring 5mm
- US Ring Size 6.75, ask about sizing
- Designer: Unknown, Mid-Century, Circa 1950's
- Official Weight of this ring is 4.1 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage or Repair
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and any Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
Platinum Diamond Band
- If you are not pleased with your purchase, contact us by email or phone within 3 days of delivery of your item to arrange for its return and a refund of the purchase price, less a restocking fee of 10%.
- We will acknowledge your return request within 3 days.
- Buyer must ship the item back to the shop within 3 days of the acknowledgement:
- The item must be returned via the original carrier, in similar packaging, insured for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you with the shop's tags and identifying marks intact.
- We require you to use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
- The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance.
- Once the piece has been successfully returned to us, and we can verify no damage or changes to the piece, we will issue a full refund.
- We ship all of our pieces via USPS Priority Mail Express, which typically takes 1-2 days depending on your location.
- We require a signature upon arrival for security purposes.
- Prices for shipping and insurance range from $25 up to $50 depending on the price of the piece and the insurance required.
- If you'd prefer an alternate shipping method we can oblige, however, the buyer must then accept full responsibility if the package should be lost or stolen in transit.
Thank you for your understanding of our shipping/insurance policy!