- Handmade .950 Platinum Purity Setting
- Stamped: None, acid tested for metal quality
- The ring is pave/bezel set with 2 Round Old Mine cut Diamonds in the center, 1) .58ct with a VS2/I Grading and 2) .60ct with a SI2/I Grading
- The .58ct Old Mine cut Diamond has a small "natural" flaw on the girdle
- The ring is also pave set with 4 smaller Round Old Mine cut Diamonds, measuring: .08ct T.W.
- The shank of the ring measures: 1.83mm at the base and tapers larger toward the top of the setting that measures: 17.42mm
- US Ring Size 5.5, sizing available upon request
- Designer: Unknown, Edwardian Period, Circa 1910
- Official Weight of this ring is 3.5 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of damage but there is evidence that it has been previously resized.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
Platinum Old Mine cut Diamond Ring
- If you are not pleased with your purchase, contact us by email or phone within 3 days of delivery of your item to arrange for its return and a refund of the purchase price, less a restocking fee of 10%.
- We will acknowledge your return request within 3 days.
- Buyer must ship the item back to the shop within 3 days of the acknowledgement:
- The item must be returned via the original carrier, in its original packaging, insured for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you with the shop's tags and identifying marks intact.
- We require you to use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
- The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance.
- Once the piece has been successfully returned to us, and we can verify no damage or changes to the piece, we will issue a full refund.
- We ship all of our pieces via USPS Priority Mail Express, which typically takes 1-2 days depending on your location.
- We require a signature upon arrival for security purposes.
- Prices for shipping and insurance range from $25 up to $50 depending on the price of the piece and the insurance required.
- If you'd prefer an alternate shipping method we can oblige, however, the buyer must then accept full responsibility if the package should be lost or stolen in transit.
Thank you for your understanding of our shipping/insurance policy!