- 18 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow
- Stamped: "bvlgari", "750", "AT42E7", "made in Italy", "AU", "65", & "*2337AL"
- The ring contains four fluid rows of solid gold, with the subtle ability expand and contract
- The ring width goes from 8.3mm when contracted to 9.2mm when expanded, and measures 2.4mm thick
- US Ring Size 11, sizing is not available
- Designer: "BVLGARI", retails for $2100, and comes with original inner and outer box
- Official Weight of this ring is 12 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs!
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and any Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
BVLGARI B.zero1 18kt Four Row Band
We will acknowledge your return request within 3 days.
Buyer must ship the item back to the shop within 3 days of the acknowledgement:
The item must be returned via the original carrier, in similar packaging, insured for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you with the shop's tags and identifying marks intact.
We require you to use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance.
Once the piece has been successfully returned to us, and we can verify no damage or changes to the piece, we will issue a full refund.
We require a signature upon arrival for security purposes.
Prices for shipping and insurance range from $25 up to $50 depending on the price of the piece and the insurance required.
If you'd prefer an alternate shipping method we can oblige, however, the buyer must then accept full responsibility if the package should be lost or stolen in transit.
Thank you for your understanding of our shipping/insurance policy!