- Handmade 18 Karat White Gold setting, with an "18K" hallmark on the inside of the shank
- Bead set with 3 Old Mine cut Diamonds, the largest in the center measuring: .40cts with an SI2 Clarity and K Color grading
- The two smaller Diamonds on either side of the center measure: .35cts T.W. with an average SI1 Clarity and L Color grading
- Designed with illusion style cut-outs on top, and stunning open lace work with milgrain edging on both of the sides
- US Ring Size 6, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Edwardian Period, circa 1910
- Official Weight of this ring is 2.3 grams
- This Ring is in Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs, however there are indicators that it has been resized over the last 100+ years
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
18kt Diamond Ring
We will acknowledge your return request within 3 days.
Buyer must ship the item back to the shop within 3 days of the acknowledgement:
The item must be returned via the original carrier, in similar packaging, insured for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you with the shop's tags and identifying marks intact.
We require you to use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance.
Once the piece has been successfully returned to us, and we can verify no damage or changes to the piece, we will issue a full refund.
We require a signature upon arrival for security purposes.
Prices for shipping and insurance range from $25 up to $50 depending on the price of the piece and the insurance required.
If you'd prefer an alternate shipping method we can oblige, however, the buyer must then accept full responsibility if the package should be lost or stolen in transit.
Thank you for your understanding of our shipping/insurance policy!