- 18 Karat Gold Settings and Lever-backs in Yellow
- Stamped: "18K"
- Each earring is bezel set with an Oval shaped Carved Carnelian Stone in the center, each measuring approx. 15.72 mm x 11.87 mm
- The Carnelian Stones are both carved with a similar side profile of a Knight or Warrior motif
- Each of the earrings is also set with a removable 7.32 mm Cultured Pearl at the base of the earring
- From the top of the earrings to the bottom of the Cultured Pearl measures: 1 and 1/4 of an inch
- Designer: Unknown, Circa 1975-1985
- Official Weight of both earring is 17.7 grams
- In Excellent Estate condition with No Signs of Damage/Repair
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
18kt Carved Carnelian Stone and Pearl Earrings
We will acknowledge your return request within 3 days.
Buyer must ship the item back to the shop within 3 days of the acknowledgement:
The item must be returned via the original carrier, in similar packaging, insured for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you with the shop's tags and identifying marks intact.
We require you to use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance.
Once the piece has been successfully returned to us, and we can verify no damage or changes to the piece, we will issue a full refund.
We require a signature upon arrival for security purposes.
Prices for shipping and insurance range from $25 up to $50 depending on the price of the piece and the insurance required.
If you'd prefer an alternate shipping method we can oblige, however, the buyer must then accept full responsibility if the package should be lost or stolen in transit.
Thank you for your understanding of our shipping/insurance policy!