- 14 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow with a White Gold Top
- Stamped: "14K" and "H" on the inside of the shank
- The ring is prong set with 3 Old European cut Diamonds in a row, measuring: 1 carat T.W. with an Average SI2 Clarity and I Color
- The Diamonds are set into a 3 row white gold crown that measures 5.3mm wide and 4.5mm in height
- The yellow gold ring shank tapers from 3.3mm wide at the shoulder to .93mm at the base
- Floral carvings on the sides of the top portion have worn off over time, however one of the carvings is still there on one side
- US Ring Size 5.5, ask about sizing
- Designer: Unknown, Art Deco Period, Circa 1935
- Official Weight of this ring is 2.3 grams
- It is Great Estate Condition, does have natural wear on the floral carvings on the top portion of the ring (mentioned before). The ring may also have been resized at some point over the course of its lifetime.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
14kt Two-tone 3 Diamond Ring
If you are not pleased with your purchase, contact us by email or phone within 3 days of delivery of your item to arrange for its return and a refund of the purchase price, less a restocking fee of 10%.
We will acknowledge your return request within 3 days.
Buyer must ship the item back to the shop within 3 days of the acknowledgement:
The item must be returned via the original carrier, in similar packaging, insured for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you with the shop's tags and identifying marks intact.
We require you to use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance.
Once the piece has been successfully returned to us, and we can verify no damage or changes to the piece, we will issue a full refund.
We ship all of our pieces via USPS Priority Mail Express, which typically takes 1-2 days depending on your location.
We require a signature upon arrival for security purposes.
Prices for shipping and insurance range from $25 up to $50 depending on the price of the piece and the insurance required.
If you'd prefer an alternate shipping method we can oblige, however, the buyer must then accept full responsibility if the package should be lost or stolen in transit.
Thank you for your understanding of our shipping/insurance policy!