- 14 Karat Gold Setting in White
- Stamped: "14K" and then a few engravings "LC to EDC 20 Anniv. 2-19-59" (can be buffed out)
- The ring is prong set with 10 Single cut Diamonds, measuring: .25cts T.W. with an average SI1 Clarity and G Color
- The inside borders of the ring are decorated with milgraining
- The ring tapers in size from the top portion at 6.2mm to the base of the shank at 2mm
- The ring shoulders come together into a "knife edge" style shank
- US Ring Size 5.25, ask about sizing
- Designer: Unknown, Mid-Century, Circa 1950's
- Official Weight of this Ring is 2.7 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repair.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
14kt Single cut Diamond Band
If you are not pleased with your purchase, contact us by email or phone within 3 days of delivery of your item to arrange for its return and a refund of the purchase price, less a restocking fee of 10%.
We will acknowledge your return request within 3 days.
Buyer must ship the item back to the shop within 3 days of the acknowledgement:
The item must be returned via the original carrier, in similar packaging, insured for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you with the shop's tags and identifying marks intact.
We require you to use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance.
Once the piece has been successfully returned to us, and we can verify no damage or changes to the piece, we will issue a full refund.
We ship all of our pieces via USPS Priority Mail Express, which typically takes 1-2 days depending on your location.
We require a signature upon arrival for security purposes.
Prices for shipping and insurance range from $25 up to $50 depending on the price of the piece and the insurance required.
If you'd prefer an alternate shipping method we can oblige, however, the buyer must then accept full responsibility if the package should be lost or stolen in transit.
Thank you for your understanding of our shipping/insurance policy!