- Handmade 14 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow
- Stamped: "14K" and another one that's hard to make out, maybe a "G" for possible Designer
- This ring contains 7 Flat Cabachon cut Opals, with the center one measuring: 4 mm, and the smaller ones measuring: 2 mm each
- Both the flower shaped setting and the shoulders are decorated with tiny gold dots in a larger milgrain style pattern
- US Ring Size 6.75
- Designer: Unknown, Circa 1960
- Official Weight of this ring is 4 grams
- Great Estate Condition with Few Signs of Damage and/or Repair.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
14kt Opal Flower Ring
We will acknowledge your return request within 3 days.
Buyer must ship the item back to the shop within 3 days of the acknowledgement:
The item must be returned via the original carrier, in similar packaging, insured for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you with the shop's tags and identifying marks intact.
We require you to use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance.
Once the piece has been successfully returned to us, and we can verify no damage or changes to the piece, we will issue a full refund.
We require a signature upon arrival for security purposes.
Prices for shipping and insurance range from $25 up to $50 depending on the price of the piece and the insurance required.
If you'd prefer an alternate shipping method we can oblige, however, the buyer must then accept full responsibility if the package should be lost or stolen in transit.
Thank you for your understanding of our shipping/insurance policy!