-14 Karat Gold Locket Setting and Chain in Yellow
- Stamped: None on the locket (Acid tested for metal quality) but there is a "14k" on the chain clasp
- The front of the locket is set with a female head with an enameled face and earring in the style of "Alphonse Mucha"
- The female head is wearing a Diamond headband set with 8 Old Mine cut Diamonds, measuring: .09 cts T.W.
- The female head is also wearing a Diamond earring set with a single Old Mine cut Diamond, measuring: .05 cts
- Posterior side of the locket is engraved with "Laura Barker", most likely the original locket owners name
- Locket measures 1 and 5/8th inches in diameter
- Locket is presented with a 16" Custom made 14kt Yellow Gold Victorian style Ring-linked Chain (not included with the purchase)
- Pictures on the inside are removable, however, the engraving on the back is not
- Designer: Unknown, Art Nouveau, Circa 1900
- Official Weight of the locket and chain is 22.7 grams
- There are minor surface scratches and a small dent on the posterior side of the locket under the last name. However, for the age of the locket and chain they're are in Excellent condition.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
14kt Diamond and Enamel Locket with Victorian Chain
If you are not pleased with your purchase, contact us by email or phone within 3 days of delivery of your item to arrange for its return and a refund of the purchase price, less a restocking fee of 10%.
We will acknowledge your return request within 3 days.
Buyer must ship the item back to the shop within 3 days of the acknowledgement:
The item must be returned via the original carrier, in similar packaging, insured for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you with the shop's tags and identifying marks intact.
We require you to use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance.
Once the piece has been successfully returned to us, and we can verify no damage or changes to the piece, we will issue a full refund.
We ship all of our pieces via USPS Priority Mail Express, which typically takes 1-2 days depending on your location.
We require a signature upon arrival for security purposes.
Prices for shipping and insurance range from $25 up to $50 depending on the price of the piece and the insurance required.
If you'd prefer an alternate shipping method we can oblige, however, the buyer must then accept full responsibility if the package should be lost or stolen in transit.
Thank you for your understanding of our shipping/insurance policy!